qPCR is used to quickly identify pathogens and antimicrobial resistance markers in a small sample and is indispensable for modern point-of-care molecular diagnostics.
- There is Even a Black Friday for Buying Capital Equipment January 14, 2022
- Red Rover, Red Rover, Send PCR Testing Over January 14, 2022
- Combating Supply Chain Woes: Decentralize Your In-Clinic Diagnostic Testing November 18, 2021
- What the Heck is a Mycoplasma and Why Doesn’t Anyone Like Them? November 18, 2021
- MiQLab™ System Enables Veterinarians to Treat Companion Animal UTIs with Greater Confidence November 18, 2021