When thinking about how best to isolate a bacterium, scientists were often held to the standards of taking time to grow cultures in laboratories, a process involving days or weeks to simply prepare the sample for testing. In today’s everchanging world, LexaGene’s MiQLab™ now allows for samples to be captured at point-of-care, inserted into a cartridge, mixed with a reagent, and run through a testing system, shortening the time to result to hours instead of days.
- There is Even a Black Friday for Buying Capital Equipment January 14, 2022
- Red Rover, Red Rover, Send PCR Testing Over January 14, 2022
- Combating Supply Chain Woes: Decentralize Your In-Clinic Diagnostic Testing November 18, 2021
- What the Heck is a Mycoplasma and Why Doesn’t Anyone Like Them? November 18, 2021
- MiQLab™ System Enables Veterinarians to Treat Companion Animal UTIs with Greater Confidence November 18, 2021