qPCR is used to quickly identify pathogens and antimicrobial resistance markers in a small sample and is indispensable for modern point-of-care molecular diagnostics.
- The Value of a Filter-Based Sample Preparation Cartridge Used in a PCR Device for Sensitive and Rapid Detection of Contaminants February 6, 2023
- Survey Says Veterinarians Have an Appetite for In-Clinic Diagnostic Technology May 25, 2022
- The Dawn of the Superbugs May 10, 2022
- LexaGene offers North Shore Technology Council (NSTC) and Leadership Team at MassBio a tour of our Beverly Facility April 7, 2022
- Bacterial Culture: Is It Time to Rethink the Gold Standard? March 28, 2022