Three days is a long time to wait when your pet is feeling ill to secure an appointment and then wait even more days for laboratory blood results from the reference lab.
- Survey Says Veterinarians Have an Appetite for In-Clinic Diagnostic Technology May 25, 2022
- The Dawn of the Superbugs May 10, 2022
- LexaGene offers North Shore Technology Council (NSTC) and Leadership Team at MassBio a tour of our Beverly Facility April 7, 2022
- Bacterial Culture: Is It Time to Rethink the Gold Standard? March 28, 2022
- Antimicrobial Resistance: The Human and Animal Connection March 17, 2022