Single-use manufacturing has provided for a large degree of flexibility in terms of production volumes but have also brought about efficiencies in sterility control by reducing hands on cleaning and sterilization necessary for stainless steel.
- Survey Says Veterinarians Have an Appetite for In-Clinic Diagnostic Technology May 25, 2022
- The Dawn of the Superbugs May 10, 2022
- LexaGene offers North Shore Technology Council (NSTC) and Leadership Team at MassBio a tour of our Beverly Facility April 7, 2022
- Bacterial Culture: Is It Time to Rethink the Gold Standard? March 28, 2022
- Antimicrobial Resistance: The Human and Animal Connection March 17, 2022