LexaGene anticipates changing the pathogen detection landscape by providing a customizable sample-to-answer instrument that is more rapid and sensitive than anything available to date. Led by experienced management and accomplished scientists, LexaGene aims to transform the way pathogen testing is performed by multi-billion dollar industries such as food safety, veterinary diagnostics, water quality management, aquaculture farming, and more.
- LexaGene’s breakthrough technology was invented by its founder, a lead scientist in developing predecessor instruments adopted by US Government for bio-warfare surveillance and supported by over $20M USD in funding
- $17.8 Billion+ USD market opportunity
- Applicable to multiple multi-billion dollar industries; including food safety testing where recent FDA changes create a market-changing opportunity
- Breakthrough technology with R&D risk mitigated
- Patent protected IP
- Equity structure managed to maximize shareholder value
- Listed on OTCQB as LXXGF and TSX.V as LXG
Innovation in the Making |
LexaGene’s automated instrument quickly detects multiple pathogens with sensitivity and specificity. The platform is anticipated to transform the way food safety, aquaculture pathogen surveillance, water quality monitoring, and other markets get critical answers in less time.
- Fast results
- Can be used by anyone
- Screen for any pathogen
- Extreme sensitivity
- Low cost per test
- Compact design
Latest News and Announcements
6 July 2017 – LexaGene is pleased to report that the technology for its automated pathogen detection instrument has been successfully de-risked through a series of tests, and an unveiling scheduled.
Prototype Unveiling – At a recent conference, LexaGene unveiled our LX6 alpha prototype to get early feedback from the food safety market.
21 March 2017 – LexaGene selected to be highlighted on FOX Business Network in an upcoming episode of Innovations with Ed Begley Jr.
Big Bet of 2017 – LexaGene declared one of the companies to watch by Pinnacle Digest – a financial newsletter dedicated to bringing its readers insight ‘before the street’ on small cap companies of note.